Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6 PRIZES!




Congrats to last week's Winner: kimmyl


You have 72 hours to respond (contact Ingela F. Hyatt at: Author at IngelaHyatt dot com ) to claim your prize. Otherwise a new winner will be chosen.


This week (May 18 to 24) we're giving away:



Last Vampire Standing
by Nancy Haddock
(print)

A Knight of Passion
by Ingela F. Hyatt
(ebook)



Gambling on an Angel
by Paty Jager
(print)


Burning Secrets
by Elizabeth Sinclair
(print)


To enter, all you need to do is a comment on anyone of the Ask An Author posts. The more comments you leave, the more chances to win!

This week we ask our authors: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?



Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    WOW, AWESOME BOOKS!

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Audra said…

    I am not a writer but if I was I would like to write Historicals. Please enter me in the drawing for the awesome books!!!!!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Diana Cosby said…

    Wonderful line up! I'm reading La Vida Vampire right now - fabulous read!!! My sincere best to y'all!

    Diana
    www.dianacosby.com
    Romance Edged With Danger

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Diana Cosby said…

    Wonderful line up! I'm reading La Vida Vampire right now - fabulous read!!! My sincere best to y'all!

    Diana
    www.dianacosby.com
    Romance Edged With Danger

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Hi Ingela!
    Cool I have those all but Nancy's book! Its been too long since I visited here too!

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Very nice reads. I/ve been absent the last few days. Glad I got back in time for week # 6. :)
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow what great prizes! These look like some awesome books!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home