Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6: Michele Stegman

Question: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?

Michele Stegman: I always planned to write straight historical fiction, such as Michener. But it takes so much research! And I keep sneaking in a romance, so I keep ending up with another historical romance instead!

Michele Stegman has always loved history. She lives in a 170 year old log cabin, spins, weaves, makes her own soap, but still enjoys the modern conveniences of computers to write her historical and contemporary romances.

Buy Michele's Books 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger LuAnn said…

    That would be fun! But Michener would be a hard act to follow.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Hi Michelle! I shall be going to check out your historical romances!
    I've read a few historical fiction books and I love to learn the history as I go along!

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Michelle,
    I love reading Historical romance.
    I love the fact that you live in a hundred year old log cabin. Must be beautiful.
    CarolL.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Kytaira said…

    I checked out your books on your page. They sounds great! Funny how you go away and wind up writing a book you never expected when you are surrounded by historical inspirations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home