Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6: Michelle Beattie

Question:  What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write? 

Michelle Beattie: I'd love to write a romantic suspence but I don't think I can. I'm not sure I could pull it off. And one day I would love to do a time travel.

I live in Alberta Canada, in an off-grid house run completely by solar power. I began writing shortly after coming back from my honeymoon.  
I originally wrote westerns but fell in love with Pirates of the Caribbean and wrote my own pirate story, which became the first book I ever sold.

Visit Michelle's Website

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Hi Michele, I have your book on my wish list from other readers recommending this!

    I love time travel! Where would you like to write back in time to (setting)?

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Michelle,
    I have What a Pirate Desires on my TRL as well. I love time travel when the heroine travels back to Scotland 7 or 800 years and meets those sexy Highlander Scots. ;)
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Michelle Beattie said…

    Caffey

    I would probably write about a heroine coming to the wild west. I just think it would a hoot for an ultraconservative man to meet up with a woman who loves Victoria's secret underwear!

    Carol, glad to see you keep coming back.

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Kytaira said…

    Just went to your website. I'm excited to see your book is the first in a series! I love the idea of pirates, seperated sisters, amnesia, and revenge.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home