Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6: Anna Kathryn Lanier

Question: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?

Anna Kathryn Lanier: Romantic Suspense. I'd love to write an in depth mystery, but I don't I haven't had the time to plan one out, let alone write. Besides, I think a romantic suspense would need to be plotted, and I'm just not a plotter.

Anna Kathryn started writing in high school, and was finally published when her own daughters were in high school. She has a special place for historical romances, but also writes contemporary, mostly set in the American West.  

Visit Anna's website

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger LuAnn said…

    I think you could do it. It may take longer to write, but it's do-able!

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Anna,
    I just came from your web site and I look forward to reading your books.
    Nice meeting you here.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Hi Anna! Waving!! Cool on RS. I think some do their writing no matter what the genre is, as they go along? I'm not sure because I so can't write, I just want to read it all :)

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Kytaira said…

    I also just came from your website. I really like the sound of A Cowboy's Dream.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home