Monday, May 11, 2009

Ask An Author Week #5: Donna Alward

Question: What is your favorite Season to write in and why? 

Donna Alward: Fall. The colours are gorgeous, the days are mellow, the kids are back in school, and I was one of those kids that couldn’t wait for school to go back in and I think some of that spills over into my writing as a “jump in with both feet and work” enthusiasm.


Donna Alward is an award-winning Canadian author for Harlequin Romance. Her next release is HIRED: THE ITALIAN’S BRIDE, available in June 2009. You can catch up with her on her site (www.donnaalward.com) or blog (www.donnaalward.blogspot.com ).  

Buy the Book 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love fall! Its beautiful!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Donna a big fan of yours here. Love your books and can't wait to read this one.

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Donna Alward said…

    Thanks lastnerve and kimmyl! I will admit Kimmy that Luca is one of my favourite heroes. I hope you enjoy the book!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Helena said…

    I agree with you, Donna. There is something invigorating about fall.

    In spite of summer dying and the need to hibernate setting in, my seasonal clock has also been conditioned by the new school year, compounded by the fact I worked for many years at a college. It just seems like a good time of year to start new projects.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home