Monday, May 11, 2009

Ask An Author Week #5: Michele Dunaway

Question: What is your favorite Season to write in and why? 

Michele Dunaway: Spring. It's the end of the long winter blahs and I hate the dark days of winter. Spring symbolizes hope and rebirth.

Best selling author Michele Dunaway writes about love, American Style, for Harlequin American Romance. Her current book, her twentieth, is Twins for the Teacher, a March 2009 release. Bachelor CEO follows in July.

Visit Michele's Blog

Visit Michele's Publisher

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I agree, Spring is my favorite. I have your book and just can't wait to read it!

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!!! twenty books.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Michele Dunaway said…

    Thanks Kimmyl. I pinch myself sometimes. And thanks lastnerve. I saw you're following me on twitter. Gotta get by there. Hope you like the book.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home