Monday, May 11, 2009

Ask An Author Week #5: Sherry Lewis

Question: What is your favorite Season to write in and why? 

Sherry Lewis: Either spring or fall. Any time it’s neither too hot nor too cold. I’m a creature of artificial comfort.

Sherry is the multi-published author of contemporary and time-travel romance, and of traditional mystery. When she’s not writing or talking on the phone with her incredibly beautiful, intelligent and gifted grandchildren, she can be found teaching writing classes online. 

Visit Sherry's Website 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I go to extremes when it is artificial comfort. Freezing cold in the summer time and scorching hot in the winter. My family hates it! LOL

    Val
    lastnerve2000@gmail.com

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not a big fan of the cold myself I love spring and fall.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home