Monday, May 11, 2009

Ask An Author Week #5: Ingela F. Hyatt

Question: What is your favorite Season to write in and why? 

Ingela F. Hyatt: I can write in any Season, but I love to write in the Winter. Especially when it's pouring rain outside and I'm huddled in front of my latop, madly typing away.  It might be cold and miserable when I'm writing, but in my story, it's warm and sunny...

He is a desperate prisoner escaped from the dungeons... She is his beautiful and daring captive... Will his passion kill again?

Imprisoned by his look-alike cousin, Lord Reynard de Fauconer escapes with the aid of beautiful Lady Rianna de Termonde, come to marry the imposter Baron Rothwell. Desperate to escape his cousin's wrath, Reynard kidnaps Rianna realizing, though unbeknownst to her, he is her true betrothed, becoming infuriated when she does not recognize him. Racing across England, they fight brigands, hidden foes, and a love so passionate it threatens to destroy them both.

Buy Ingela's Book

Visit Ingela's Website

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great way to get away from the winter dulldrums!

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've this book and it's great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home