Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6: Carrie Lofty

Question: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?

Carrie Lofty: I have a huge love of science fiction, particularly female-centered sci-fi like Aliens or The Terminator. I also love apocalyptic stories because the circumstances of having the known world collapse around you really tests characters, brings out their true natures. I've written two manuscripts, so now it's just a matter of finding the right hole in the market to get my stories out there.

Born in California, raised in Indiana, Carrie found the love of her life in England. What a Scoundrel Wants, the hot, adventurous tale of Will Scarlet and his dangerous lady love, was a 12/08 Zebra Debut. Scoundrel’s Kiss will follow in 01/10, featuring a warrior monk and an opium addict. 

Visit Carrie's Website 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Carrie,
    What a Scoundral Wants is a must read for me as well as A Scoundral's Kiss in 2010.
    Nice to meet you here Carrie.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Hi Carrie! Loved your Robin Hood romance! That was so great! I'm looking forward to more soon!

    I haven't read much SF, just some smaller reads with romance in ebook so far.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Carrie Lofty said…

    Thank you both! I'm glad you stopped by, and I can't wait for Scoundrel's Kiss either. So much fun to anticipate the next release. Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Kytaira said…

    I just checked out your website. I really love the sound of Sundial and I rarely read TT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home