Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6: Donna Alward

Question: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?

Donna Alward: I really want to write a single title romance – I think my stories will always have a romance core in them. But longer and more scope for subplots and characters definitely. I’m hoping to start one this spring.


Donna Alward is an award-winning Canadian author for Harlequin Romance. Her next release is HIRED: THE ITALIAN’S BRIDE, available in June 2009. You can catch up with her on her site (www.donnaalward.com) or blog (www.donnaalward.blogspot.com ).  

Buy the Book 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Donna,
    I'll have to get HIRED: THE ITALIAN’S BRIDE,next month when it comes out. It's great finding "new to me" Authors and their books. Have a great day.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Helena said…

    Donna, I'm so glad you are going to work on a single title romance. I'm sure you will do a superb job. Good luck with it.

    I'd like to write the Geat Canadian Novel set in the fifties. We'll see!!

    Meanwhile, over at Prairie Chicks we have been discussing women's fiction vs romance. My current wip probably doesn't have a place in category romance, so perhaps it has a chance as a single title somewhere in WF, particularly since my heroine is "older" (whatever that means).

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Hi Donna! I do hope you get to write a single title! Do you know what theme, within contemp?, that you want to write?

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Kytaira said…

    I think a single title would be a great idea! Good luck. I't need to check out Hired: The Italian's Bride. And your Samhain titles.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home