Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6: Kate Alister

Question: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?

Kate Alister: I am writing in the genre that I love. I have spent many years doing a job that paid well so that I could support my children in a manner that was acceptable to me. Writing is a new occupation, and if it isn't enjoyable, I just won't do it. This may sound crazy, but I wish I could have written xxxx because I loved that movie and thought it was a brilliant idea.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Katie, whats your site address to find out more about what you write? Thanks.

     
  • At 4:26 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hello Kate,
    What are some of your books ?
    Do you have a web site ?
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Kytaira said…

    Kate, I went to you site. I love Special Forces heros. I'd love to learn more about your venus Warriors series.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home