Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6: Michele Dunaway

Question: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?

Michele Dunaway: Mysteries. I'd love to be able to tell a great tale like Dick Francis. He's simply the best.

Best selling author Michele Dunaway writes about love, American Style, for Harlequin American Romance. Her current book, her twentieth, is Twins for the Teacher, a March 2009 release. Bachelor CEO follows in July.

Visit Michele's Blog

Visit Michele's Publisher

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger LuAnn said…

    I've also thought writing mysteries would be fun. Of course, it is one of my favorite genres!

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Michele Dunaway said…

    I love a good mystery, or a good suspense along the lines of Mary Higgins Clark. But I simply don't have the voice for it. :(

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Hi Michele! I've read some historical mystery series and a couple of some contemps. They are easy to get hooked into!

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Michele,
    I llike reading Mary Higgins Clark.
    I like what you're writing now and you certainly have the voice for it. :)
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Kytaira said…

    Michele, Did you incorporate much info from you real life as a teacher into your story about a teacher?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home