Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6: Elizabeth Sinclair

Question: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?

Elizabeth Sinclair: Had I been asked this a few years ago, I would have said paranormal romance. But now, I have the privilege of writing in the two genres that interest me most -- paranormal romance and romantic suspense, and occasionally I get to mix the two together. 

I’ve written over a dozen novels for Harlequin/Silhouette, Kensington, and Medallion Press. My husband and I live in St. Augustine, FL with our two “furry children” -- Ripley, a collie, and Lily, a Golden Retriever. Current releases – Angel Unaware and Burning Secrets. Upcoming release – Garden of the Moon 12/10.

Buy Elizabeth's Books @ Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Hi Elizabeth! I've been following most of your releases!

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Elizabeth,
    I think it must be great when an Author is writing exactly what she loves to write about. I heard that St. Augustine is one of the most beautiful little towns in merica. :)
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Kytaira said…

    I love paranormals. I'll need to check out your books.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home