Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6: Phoebe Conn/Cinnamon Burke

Question: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?

Phoebe Conn/Cinnamon Burke: I've written everything from Vikings to Futuristic books, but I'd like to write a really creepy Gothic tale.


I was blessed with parents who read to me, so I grew up loving to read. Taking up writing was a natural for me. I began writing one summer for fun, and have kept writing since. Books change lives, that is a marvelous gift.

Visit Phoebe's Website 

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger LuAnn said…

    A really creepy gothic tale ... how fun would that be!

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Did you read Victoria Holt's Gothics? I read all of them in HS. They just re-releasing them again!

    Nice to meet you Phoebe

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Pheobe,
    Just came from your web site. Had no idea you have so many books out. I have most of them now on my TRL. :)I tried to leave a question on your guest book but couldn't get it to go through. Are any of them connected or can they be read alone ?
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Kytaira said…

    You are such a wonderful writer. I think you'd do a great job with a creepy gothic!

    I think I remember the commercial with Ricardo Montalban that you credit as your inspiration on your website. He's got a wonderful voice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home