Monday, May 18, 2009

Ask an Author Week #6: Elizabeth L'Inconnu

Question: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?

Elizabeth L'Inconnu: Children's books would be nice but I would have to find my inner child for that one. It's hard to go that far back in time. Maybe that's why ancient things fascinate me. 

Victoria Powers and Adam Gentry are caught in the same trap. Regardless of the temptations Victoria wags under his nose, Adam doesn't want a mate. Victoria does not want a mate either, but with full moon coming, can they fight their attraction or will their werewolf genes win?  

Buy the Book 

Visit Elizabeth's Website

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger LuAnn said…

    I'm surprised at how many authors say they would like to write children's books. I think it would be difficult to do once you've written to a purely adult audience.

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Neat Elizabeth! Reading about others wanting to write Children books, has me wanting to go back to reading some of my favorites like THE GIVING TREE and THE MISSING PIECE and THE MISSING PIECE MEETS THE BIG O by Shel Silverstein.

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Elizabeth,
    I just received my copy of To Catch A Wolf. Will read it after this. :) I had seven kids and thought I would like to write children's books and found out that is one hard market to write for. So I gave that up and became an avid and addicted reader instead. :)
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Kytaira said…

    I just went over and checked out your book on Amazon. A 5 star rating! The commenters really had great things to say. I love when another reader says how riveting a book was.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LuAnn, I agree that it would be hard to do, that's possibly why we sometimes have different pen names for different genres.

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Caffey, I'm glad. Sometimes it is good to go back and read those old favorites. ;o)

    Enjoy.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carol L, I hope you enjoy it. ;o) I am glad to have you as an avid and addicted reader.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kytaira,

    ooo really. Yes, that is lovely when readers do that. I hope you will enjoy it and find it as riveting.

    Thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home