Monday, June 15, 2009

Ask an Author Week #10: Donna Alward

Question:  What is the "coolest" or most interesting thing that has happened to you since becoming a published author?

Donna Alward: Whenever I hear someone say they’ve read my books. It doesn’t seem real and it’s definitely not something I take for granted. Fan mail is the best. And when I joined my local RWA chapter after moving, one of the women said “Oh My God! I’ve read your books!” That was a total squee surreal moment for me.


Donna Alward is an award-winning Canadian author for Harlequin Romance. Her next release is HIRED: THE ITALIAN’S BRIDE, available in June 2009. You can catch up with her on her site (www.donnaalward.com) or blog (www.donnaalward.blogspot.com ).  

Buy the Book 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger starryann2000 said…

    If you could tell a new writer only one thing what would it be and why?

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Helena said…

    You must know that it is equally exciting for a reader to meet the author of the books that she has read and enjoyed. Thrilling!

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger J K Maze said…

    I too have read at least one of your books. Before I joined RWA I never dreamed I'd meet so many of my favorite authors. I'll be looking for the new book.

    Joan K Maze
    www.joanmaze.com

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Donna,
    It's always so exciting to meet an Author you're reading and thank her for providing your reading enjoyment.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home