Monday, June 15, 2009

Ask an Author Week #10: Kelley Heckart

Question:   What is the "coolest" or most interesting thing that has happened to you since becoming a published author?

Kelley Heckart: I have to say that I thought being an author would be way more boring than when I played in an all-girl hard rock band, but I have met just as many weird and interesting people at my book signings. One guy I remember talked non-stop about the earth's magnetic core and aliens. He made my head spin. The coolest thing that happened was at a book signing last year. People who had read my first book came up to me and said they had to buy my next book. It was a great feeling. 

Morgaine will do anything to save Avalon, but is she willing to sacrifice Lancelot, the only man capable of filling her heart with love?   

Visit Kelley's Website 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger starryann2000 said…

    If you could have dinner with any book character who would it be and why?

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Kelley Heckart said…

    This is hard to answer since most of my favorite characters are vampires and somehow I don't think they would make good dinner companions. But for some reason I think Dracula might be interesting to talk to. He is so mysterious and I would like to know about his past and how he became a vampire.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    A rock band? Wow.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger J K Maze said…

    I don't know if I'd like to have dinner with Dracula but Linda Howard's hero in Cry No More would be my choice.

    Then again, what about going through time to Lancelot.

    Joan K. Maze
    www.joanmaze.com

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Kelley,
    Dracula would make me so nervous I would lose my appetite with the fear his was growing as we sat there. lol
    I'd love to have dinner with a georgous Scottish Highlander. :) Oh yeah !
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home