Monday, June 15, 2009

Ask an Author Week #10: Phoebe Conn/Cinnamon Burke

Question: What is the "coolest" or most interesting thing that has happened to you since becoming a published author?

Phoebe Conn/Cinnamon Burke: Making the NY Times bestseller list was definitely cool!

I was blessed with parents who read to me, so I grew up loving to read. Taking up writing was a natural for me. I began writing one summer for fun, and have kept writing since. Books change lives, that is a marvelous gift.

Visit Phoebe's Website 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That is cool, congrats!
    Sincerely,
    Chris Mead

     
  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger starryann2000 said…

    If you could talk to any one character that you or any author has written, who would it be, what would you want to talk to them about and why?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home