Monday, June 08, 2009

Ask an Author Week #9 PRIZES!




Congrats to last week's Winner: Helena of the Prairies of Canada. She is a member of Prairie Chicks Write Romance & Sk Romance Writers.

Congratulations Helena! To claim your prize, email me at author @ ingelahyatt (dot) com . Please email me ASAP as you have 72 hours to claim your prizes...


This week (June 8 to 14) we're giving away:







Last Vampire Standing
by Nancy Haddock
(print)

A Train Through Time
by Bess McBride
(ebook)



Twins for the Teacher
by Michele Dunaway
(print)

Tempt Me Twice
by Anna Kathryn Lanier
(ebook)




To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment on anyone of the Ask An Author posts. The more comments you leave, the more chances to win!

This week we ask our authors: What is your favorite "guilty" pleasure and why?

Tip: The more comments you leave, the better chances you have to win...


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger KaiaLogan said…

    Um, I think I'm going to have to go with something quite traditional--chocolate. When I've got my craving on, nothing beats the anticipation of pulling off the shiny wrapper and the pleasure of the sweetness melting into my tongue. Yum! If I ate as much as I'd actually like to, I think I'd be a diabetic inside a month! :-)

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Kathy Otten said…

    On a gorgeous day like today, while my husband is at work and the kids are gone, I'm going to hitch the dogs outside, grab a book, sit in my hammock chair and not do any work at all. ;)

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Mary Ricksen said…

    Mine is yes, I'll admit it. Mary Janes, now I am surely dating myself.
    And always reading. It's the best thing I have for my head!
    I'm with Kathy!

     
  • At 3:21 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Another great prize Ingela.
    My greatest guilty pleasure is chocolate covered cherries. :)
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home