Monday, June 08, 2009

Ask an Author Week #9: Paty Jager

Question:  What is your favorite "guilty" pleasure and why?

Paty Jager: A pedicure. I had never had one until a few years ago when my daughter gave me a gift certificate for one on my birthday. Now, I try to get a pedicure once a year. I love having my feet massaged.

Award-winning author, Paty Jager, has a third book in the Halsey brother series, Miner in Petticoats, available June 12, 2009. Ethan Halsey clashes with Aileen Miller, a widow, who refuses to part with the land he needs. As they battle, their lives become enmeshed and their hearts collide. 

Visit Paty's Website 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger soche said…

    I've never had a pedicure. My feet are way to ticklish!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Helen Hardt said…

    Paty, pedicures are the best!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Paty Jager said…

    Soche, I thought that too, until they massaged my feet, ankles and calves... Then I was hooked!

    Helen- yes, they are!

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Paty,
    I definitely have to read about the Halsey brothers and soon.
    Carol L.
    Lucky7450@aol.com

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Paty Jager said…

    Carol L., The third book in the series is out today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home