Monday, June 08, 2009

Ask an Author Week #9: Carrie Lofty

Question: What is your favorite "guilty" pleasure and why?

Carrie Lofty: "So You Think You Can Dance"!! I love that show, and I watch the US, Canadian and Aussie versions each year. I used to compete in ballroom dancing in college, and I was an avid belly dancer for years--never anywhere near being properly trained, but I adore dancing. I enjoy the energy and honesty of the competitors, how much dance means to them. Each person fights so hard for what they dream of, which is simply inspiring.

Born in California, raised in Indiana, Carrie found the love of her life in England. What a Scoundrel Wants, the hot, adventurous tale of Will Scarlet and his dangerous lady love, was a 12/08 Zebra Debut. Scoundrel’s Kiss will follow in 01/10, featuring a warrior monk and an opium addict. 

Visit Carrie's Website 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    I'm definitely looking forward to reading the Scoundrel books.
    I too love watching "So You Think You Can Dance". Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home