Monday, June 08, 2009

Ask an Author Week #9: Ingela F. Hyatt

Question: What is your favorite "guilty" pleasure and why?

Ingela F. Hyatt: I don't really have any "guilty" pleasures...but I do enjoy many things like eating Mexican food, drinking a nice dry red wine (Merlot being my favorite), sitting in front of the TV with my family and watching an old black & white movie (I enjoy the movies made in the 30s & 40s the most), playing computer strategy games, and going for walks on my property with my German Shepherd and four cats.

He is a desperate prisoner escaped from the dungeons...She is his beautiful and daring captive... Will his passion kill again?

Imprisoned by his look-alike cousin, Lord Reynard de Fauconer escapes with the aid of beautiful Lady Rianna de Termonde, come to marry the imposter Baron Rothwell. Desperate to escape his cousin's wrath, Reynard kidnaps Rianna realizing, though unbeknownst to her, he is her true betrothed, becoming infuriated when she does not recognize him. Racing across England, they fight brigands, hidden foes, and a love so passionate it threatens to destroy them both.

Buy Ingela's Book

Visit Ingela's Website

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home