Monday, June 08, 2009

Ask an Author Week #9: Elizabeth L'Inconnu

Question: What is your favorite "guilty" pleasure and why?

Elizabeth L'Inconnu: I have more than one. But if I had to pick one and couldn't pick Johnny Depp, then I guess that would be, without a doubt, hands down, Merlot and roses. I like to take the time to smell the roses now and then, and I enjoy a good glass of Merlot. Mmm... yes, I do love to savor Merlot. Very tasty.

Victoria Powers and Adam Gentry are caught in the same trap. Regardless of the temptations Victoria wags under his nose, Adam doesn't want a mate. Victoria does not want a mate either, but with full moon coming, can they fight their attraction or will their werewolf genes win?  

Buy the Book 

Visit Elizabeth's Website

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home