Monday, June 01, 2009

Ask an Author Week #8: Elizabeth L'Inconnu

Question: If you could meet any mythological or legendary creature/person, who would they be and why?

Elizabeth L'Inconnu: Well, let's see - from current times, the legendary Johnny Depp, because he's a very smart and talented man. I admire him greatly. I would love to work with him. From ancient times, The Sphinx, because she's very wise and has seen and heard a lot of things. Tea with these two wonderful beings would be very enlightening I would think.

Victoria Powers and Adam Gentry are caught in the same trap. Regardless of the temptations Victoria wags under his nose, Adam doesn't want a mate. Victoria does not want a mate either, but with full moon coming, can they fight their attraction or will their werewolf genes win?  

Buy the Book 

Visit Elizabeth's Website

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Elizabeth,
    Johnny Depp. That's all you have to say. :) What an interesting tea that would be.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger EdgesAngel23 said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger EdgesAngel23 said…

    Hi there Elizabeth,
    All I can say to Johnny Depp is DROOL!!! I would be too busy staring to actually SAY anything...
    Ashley A
    ash_app@hotmail.com

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carol, um yes it would be interesting wouldn't it. ;o)

    (Pst, I was trying to be good... LOL)

    He's just wonderful and I'm really looking forward to Public Enemies coming out next month and The Rum Diary, which just finished shooting I think, so will soon be in post-production.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ashley, yes, I fear that also. But then I would probably just be happy listening to him speak. His voice is very soothing. ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home