Monday, June 01, 2009

Ask an Author Week #8: Elizabeth Sinclair

Question: If you could meet any mythological or legendary creature/person, who would they be and why?

Elizabeth Sinclair: I think Emanuel from my Mist books -- Miracle in the Mist and Into the Mist. Having written both of these books, I still really don't have any idea who he is, and I'd like to ask him--not that I think he'd give me an answer. After all, in two books, he never commanded his own point of view.

I’ve written over a dozen novels for Harlequin/Silhouette, Kensington, and Medallion Press. My husband and I live in St. Augustine, FL with our two “furry children” -- Ripley, a collie, and Lily, a Golden Retriever. Current releases – Angel Unaware and Burning Secrets. Upcoming release – Garden of the Moon 12/10.

Buy Elizabeth's Books @ Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Elizabeth,
    Sadly I ahven't read any of the Mist books. But I am definitely curious now. :)
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home