Monday, June 01, 2009

Ask an Author Week #8: Donna Alward

Question:  If you could meet any mythological or legendary creature/person, who would they be and why?

Donna Alward: Odysseus. Talk about love and constancy and a man searching for home! Now that’s devotion!


Donna Alward is an award-winning Canadian author for Harlequin Romance. Her next release is HIRED: THE ITALIAN’S BRIDE, available in June 2009. You can catch up with her on her site (www.donnaalward.com) or blog (www.donnaalward.blogspot.com ).  

Buy the Book 

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Donna,
    Nice meeting you here. I enjoyed your web site.I'll have to grab Hired By The Cowboy and A Soldier's Homecoming to start. Loved the excerpts. Have a great day
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Donna, I enjoy your books. I did check out your web site and found it very interesting.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger CJ Parker said…

    LOL I had to look up who that was.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Helena said…

    I enjoy reading your answers to the questions every week. This is a tough one. I have to agree with your choice, until I give it more thought. Might be back later.

    For now, just want to get my name in for a book. Need to read your latest!

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger EdgesAngel23 said…

    Hi Donna,
    I have to agree with you there! I've always loved that story :)
    Ashley A
    ash_app@hotmail.com

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Caroline said…

    Hi Donna. Good to see you over here! I read your blog site every day! If I could meet a mythological creature then it would be the Loch Ness Monster (in Scotland). If I could get a photograph then I would be able to give up the day job! LOL. Take care. Caroline x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home