Monday, June 08, 2009

Ask an Author Week #9: Jacquie Rogers

Question: What is your favorite "guilty" pleasure and why?

Jacquie Rogers: Watching The Princess Bride and eating vanilla ice cream with Lays potato chips.

I'm a former software designer, campaign manager, deli clerk, and cow milker, but always a bookworm. I've been writing fiction for nearly 10 years, and have several completed novel-length manuscripts in the western historical and futuristic romance genres. My current release is a short contemporary novel, Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues (trade paperback). Before that, Faery Special Romances was released: 10 stories in 10 time periods. Royalties go to Children Tumor Foundation: http://www.ctf.org

Visit Jacquie's Website 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger soche said…

    I love The Princess Bride! My dog is named after Andre The Giant!!

     
  • At 3:35 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    My daughter has watched The Princess Bride so many times I think I know the lines by heart. lol
    It is a really cute movie.
    Carol L.
    Lucky7450@aol.com

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Jacquie Rogers said…

    Precisely!!!

    I love everything about that movie. Hmmm, I think I'll go make my dh watch it with me again. :)

    Jacquie

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Mari said…

    I love the Princess Bride too!
    i think it is one of the most quotable movies ever.

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    I can definitely relate to the ice cream!

    And the Princess Bride is great, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home