Monday, June 08, 2009

Ask an Author Week #9:Michele Dunaway

Question: What is your favorite "guilty" pleasure and why?

Michele Dunaway: VH1 Reality TV like Charm School, I Love Money, Tool Academy and Rock of Love Bus. I can't believe people sign up for this stuff.

Best selling author Michele Dunaway writes about love, American Style, for Harlequin American Romance. Her current book, her twentieth, is Twins for the Teacher, a March 2009 release. Bachelor CEO follows in July.

Visit Michele's Blog

Visit Michele's Publisher

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger soche said…

    I like Rock Of Love too!

     
  • At 3:28 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    I'm guilty too.Love Rock of Love and Housewives of whatever county
    Book is on my to read list Michele.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Reality TV never thought about that one

     

Post a Comment

<< Home