Monday, June 15, 2009

Ask an Author Week #10: Nancy Haddock

Question: What is the "coolest" or most interesting thing that has happened to you since becoming a published author?

Nancy Haddock: One of the coolest things was to hear that reading my book turned someone's day around. I find delights in every day, and it's both a high and humbling to know that reading my work can brighten a reader's mood.

Cesca Marinelli is on an afterlife high until a budding stand-up comic, Jo-Jo the Jester, escapes from his Atlanta nest looking for sanctuary. With a psychotic vampire in the wings, and a plague knocking off the country’s head vamps, Cesca must unravel the mystery even it kills her. Again.

Buy the Book 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Many a book has brightend my day! I won a copy of your book Last Vampire Standing from RJ Readers, and it definetly made my day, I can't wait to dig in and read it!

    Sincerely,
    Chris Mead

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Hi Chris! I'm with you on a book brightening my day, and I know how much that can mean. I guess that's why it's such a cool thing to hear!

    Hope you'll have a good time with Last Vampire Standing, and congrats again on winning the book!

    Light,
    Nancy

     
  • At 5:09 AM, Blogger starryann2000 said…

    If you could visit any fictional place where would it be, who would you go with if any one and why?

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Starryann asked: If you could visit any fictional place where would it be, who would you go with if any one and why?

    Starryann, that's one of THE most thought-provoking questions I've ever been asked!

    I think I'd go to Never Neverland, and I'd go with my daughter. Why? Because we'd get to experince pixie dust and fly, and because it's an enchanting place. I'd pick my daughter because I she's one of the most adventurous people I know.

    Thanks for the terrific question!

    Light,
    Nancy

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Nancy, I just had to write to tell you that I started reading Last Vampire Standing yesterday and I am loving it! I love the characters, Jo- Jo is a riot and Saber sounds like one hot slayer!
    It is great to win books in a contest because I get to read books in generes that I wouldn't normally pick. I am a historical romance lover, but usually pick regency or westerns and tend to shy away from paranormals, but your writing style has definetly changed my taste! I hope there is more to come from you soon, as you are on my to be read authors list!
    Sincerely,
    Chris Mead

     

Post a Comment

<< Home