Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Phoebe Conn/Cinnamon Burke

Question: If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Phoebe Conn/Cinnamon Burke: I'd love to meet Stephen King. I love his books and dedication to writing.


I was blessed with parents who read to me, so I grew up loving to read. Taking up writing was a natural for me. I began writing one summer for fun, and have kept writing since. Books change lives, that is a marvelous gift.

Visit Phoebe's Website 

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Pheobe,
    Meeting the King of horror would be frightening. lol
    And I agree, that the greatest gift a parent can give their kids is Reading. All 7 of mine read at an early age and continued to read.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Caroline said…

    Hi. Please enter me for your competition this week. If I could meet an author it would be Sandra Brown. Take care. Caroline x

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Pheobe, I am not sure about meeting King but I am a big believer in reading to your children. I read to my son every night from the time he was very young. Right now he is a very fast reader. I he dicides to read a book he is through before the day is over. I wish he would read more but he is going to school and is very busy.

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    I'd love to meet Debbie Macomber; she has many wonderful books out and comes across as such a nice person.

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Stacey Smith said…

    I would like to meet Christine Feehan I love her Characters they fill like family to me.I would not mine being one of her Characters in her books or for rill.
    I like the king of horror to but i like to watch his movies
    sasluvbooks@yahoo.com

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger KELLY FITZPATRICK said…

    robyn, I have met Debbie. She is in my writing group and she is very, very, very nice. Sine I've already met her, I'd like to meet Janet Evanovich.

    Kelly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home