Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Paty Jager

Question: If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Paty Jager: Agatha Christie. The way she weaved a mystery and 'real' people into her stories is amazing.

Award-winning author, Paty Jager, has a third book in the Halsey brother series, Miner in Petticoats, available June 12, 2009. Ethan Halsey clashes with Aileen Miller, a widow, who refuses to part with the land he needs. As they battle, their lives become enmeshed and their hearts collide. 

Visit Paty's Website 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    love the sounds of this book.
    I'd love to meet Debbie Macomber as she radiates from within. She has many wonderful published books.

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Paty Jager said…

    Robynl, I've had the good fortune of sitting in a workshop with Debbie and talking to her after wards. She is indeed a radiant woman!

    I'm getting anxious for the release of Miner myself! Thanks for stopping by!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Paty I have never read any of your books but would love to. I have been working in my kitchen all week and haven't had time to blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home