Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Patti Shenberger

Question: If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Patti Shenberger: I would like to meet Jude Deveraux and ask her how she gets her ideas in regard to continuing the Taggerts and the Montgomery families.

The Laird's Lady from TWRP is Patti's latest release. Published in paranormal, historical time travel, and contemporary romance, Patti loves to hear from readers and writers alike. Please check out her webpage at www.pattishenberger.com. She is married with two grown children, two pets, and lives in Michigan. 

Buy Patti's Books 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi - I would like to know where her ideas come from too. Have a great day.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger George said…

    Hi Patti,

    That was a good one! I used to read her books! She was one of the few big time romance writers I would read.

    I think if it were me, I would have to go with Sir Arthur Cannon Doyle (Sherlock Holmes) Anne George (Southern Sisters Mysteries) -- both of them are dead, and perhaps Laural K Hamilton (paranormal) I have too many M/M authors that I want to meet to write down at this time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home