Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Sherry Lewis

Question: If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Sherry Lewis: Of authors of non-fiction, I’d choose David McCullough because his work has touched me so deeply. I’m going to cheat here and give an answer for authors of fiction, too because I’d love to meet Mark Twain. My grandmother was a genealogy buff, and she told me many times before she died that Samuel Clemens was a distant cousin. I love his sense of humor and the jabs he takes at society. I’d love the chance to sit down over dinner and talk to him.

Sherry is the multi-published author of contemporary and time-travel romance, and of traditional mystery. When she’s not writing or talking on the phone with her incredibly beautiful, intelligent and gifted grandchildren, she can be found teaching writing classes online. 

Visit Sherry's Website 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger KELLY FITZPATRICK said…

    Mark Twain would be great to meet. I'll bet he could spin a yarn in person just as well as on paper.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home