Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Elizabeth Sinclair

Question: If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Elizabeth Sinclair: David Baldacci -- I would love to talk to him about a novel he wrote that is such a departure from his crime novels -- WISH YOU WELL. I always felt that it's such a heartwarming story that it had to have its roots in something that affected his life profoundly.

I’ve written over a dozen novels for Harlequin/Silhouette, Kensington, and Medallion Press. My husband and I live in St. Augustine, FL with our two “furry children” -- Ripley, a collie, and Lily, a Golden Retriever. Current releases – Angel Unaware and Burning Secrets. Upcoming release – Garden of the Moon 12/10.

Buy Elizabeth's Books @ Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home