Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Elizabeth L'Inconnu

Question: If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Elizabeth L'Inconnu: Hunter S. Thompson, because he was a fascinating man and I think he would have broken me of some fundamental good habits that are entirely too detrimental to the human species as a whole, and me in particular. I am not entirely sure what that means, but I'm sure he would laugh and get it.

Victoria Powers and Adam Gentry are caught in the same trap. Regardless of the temptations Victoria wags under his nose, Adam doesn't want a mate. Victoria does not want a mate either, but with full moon coming, can they fight their attraction or will their werewolf genes win?  

Buy the Book 

Visit Elizabeth's Website

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home