Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Kate Alister

Question: What genre (if any) have you always dreamed of writing but haven't found the time and/or inspiration to write?

Kate Alister: I would love to meet Steven King. More than just meet him, I would love to know him as a friend. He has the most creative mind of any author I've ever read. I've read everything that was avaible to read. I especially liked his Gunslinger series. When there was a long lapse of time continuing it, I could really understand his dilemma. The last book was so incredibly good, I couldn't figure out how he could possibly end the series. Bringing himself into the stories was brilliant in my opinion, and I loved the ending of the series. Twenty years of my life was devoted to the Gunslinger. Steven has a way of drawing the reader into his world, stange, unfamiliar and scary as it is, that in my opinion, as no other author has ever had.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home