Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Michelle Beattie

Question:   If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Michelle Beattie: Either Sandra Brown or Nora Roberts. I have shelves full of both their books and would love to sit and talk with them over a nice glass of wine.

I live in Alberta Canada, in an off-grid house run completely by solar power. I began writing shortly after coming back from my honeymoon.  
I originally wrote westerns but fell in love with Pirates of the Caribbean and wrote my own pirate story, which became the first book I ever sold.

Visit Michelle's Website

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    hi to a fellow Canadian; I must check out your Westerns as I love that genre. I live in Western territoty where there is roping, branding, rodeos, cowboys, etc.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I would love to meet those authors also. I can't put their books down.

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love reading pirate stories but I also love my westerns. Westerns are a favorite of mine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home