Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Donna Alward

Question: If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Donna Alward: I’d like to have dinner with Jane Austen, the Brontes, Elizabeth Gaskell and George Eliot. They were true trailblazers as women and romantic authors. But in present day – I’d love to meet LaVyrle Spencer. I developed my love of romance novels from reading her books, I have them all and have read them so many times some of them are falling apart. I re-read her final novel, Then Came Heaven, last year, and seriously if I could write one book that fantastic, emotional, and beautiful before I die I think I will have achieved something great.


Donna Alward is an award-winning Canadian author for Harlequin Romance. Her next release is HIRED: THE ITALIAN’S BRIDE, available in June 2009. You can catch up with her on her site (www.donnaalward.com) or blog (www.donnaalward.blogspot.com ).  

Buy the Book 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    hi fellow Canadian(Donna). I know your work and really enjoy your books

    I'd love to meet Debbie Macomber as she radiates from within and has many great books published.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home