Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Jacquie Rogers

Question: If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Jacquie Rogers: Mary Renault. She wrote amazing novels based on Greek mythology and a few based on Alexander the Great. I love her books, and she was an amazing, intelligent woman. 

I'm a former software designer, campaign manager, deli clerk, and cow milker, but always a bookworm. I've been writing fiction for nearly 10 years, and have several completed novel-length manuscripts in the western historical and futuristic romance genres. My current release is a short contemporary novel, Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues (trade paperback). Before that, Faery Special Romances was released: 10 stories in 10 time periods. Royalties go to Children Tumor Foundation: http://www.ctf.org

Visit Jacquie's Website 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Jacquie,
    I can't decide who my favorite would be at this point. But I think it's great that your Faery Special Romances is one of the prizes. :)
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Jacquie Rogers said…

    Hi, Carol L., and thank you!

    Jacquie

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger KELLY FITZPATRICK said…

    Hey Jacquie! I saw you speak in Seattle at the library shindig. Right? I'm not off my rocker, am I? Small world.

    I'd like to meet John Grisham, Janet Evanovich, Tim Dorsey, so many people, so little time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home