Monday, May 25, 2009

Ask an Author Week #7: Anna Kathryn Lanier

Question: If you could meet any author in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Anna Kathryn Lanier: Mary Balogh. I just love her writing style and would love to write like she does. I love the depth she gives her characters.

Anna Kathryn started writing in high school, and was finally published when her own daughters were in high school. She has a special place for historical romances, but also writes contemporary, mostly set in the American West.  

Visit Anna's website

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    I'd love to meet Debbie Macomber who radiates from within and she has many wonderful books published.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I would love to meet Constance O'Banyon because I have been reading her books for years.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home