Monday, April 27, 2009

Ask An Author Week #3: Shelley Mosley/Deborah Shelley

Question: If you could meet anyone of your characters in person, who would it be and why?

Shelley Mosley/Deborah Shelley: Danny Ricucci, the hero of Marriage 101, is a piano-playing high school coach with a great sense of humor. He has a large Italian family with some very interesting characters in it. I’d love to meet him in person.

I write as Deborah Shelley with Deborah Mazoyer. Our novels are in Dutch, Danish, French, Russian, Norwegian, Portuguese, and large type. My nonfiction includes: The Suffragists in Literature for Youth; Romance Today: An A-to-Z Guide to Contemporary American Romance Writers; The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the Ultimate Reading List; and Crash Course in Library Supervision.

Visit Shelley's Website 

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 3:05 AM, Blogger Sarah J. McNeal said…

    When you said piano playing coach, well I found that very interesting. What an interesting book.
    Sarah McNeal

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    I would love to see what a his big Italian family is like, I have two brothers and a sister, not what could be call a large family.
    Do you come from a big family?
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    I agree with Sarah, it sounds very interesting. He sounds like someone you'd want to know. Being from a big Italian family I can feel his character. :)
    Carol L.

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Shelley Mosley said…

    Good morning everyone! Thank you for your comments! Danny's musical ability was added to keep him from being a stereotypical coach. I only have one sister, but always wanted a big family. Several of my friends had large families, and dinner time at their houses was like an Olympic event!

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Danny sounds like a very interesting character.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home