Monday, April 27, 2009

Ask An Author Week #3: Nancy Haddock

Question: If you could meet anyone of your characters in person, who would it be and why?

Nancy Haddock: I'd like to meet and hang out with Cesca because she's a hoot, but I love big cats, so it would be a gas to meet Pandora. 

Cesca Marinelli is on an afterlife high until a budding stand-up comic, Jo-Jo the Jester, escapes from his Atlanta nest looking for sanctuary. With a psychotic vampire in the wings, and a plague knocking off the country’s head vamps, Cesca must unravel the mystery even it kills her. Again.

Buy the Book 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Hey Nancy,
    Sounds like you love a good laugh then.
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ive been dying to read your book,
    though not sure about metting a big cat LOL

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Babyblue22 and Blackroze37, hi!

    Mega apologies for not responding before now. I had a major computer crash last week that ended with my hard drive in ICU and eventually wiped clean of programs. Now that I'm back up, I plan to stay that way!

    Babyblue, I do love a good laugh - love romantic comedies, including the screwball comedies of 1930s thru the 1960s.

    Blackroze, you have nothing to fear from the big cat. Only the bad guys need fear her. :)

    Thank you both so very much for stopping by! Have a terrific first week of May, and I hope you'll visit again!

    Light,
    Nancy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home