Monday, April 20, 2009

Ask An Author Week #2: Phoebe Conn/Cinnamon Burke

Question: If you could travel back in time for a month long vacation, which Era would you visit and why?

Phoebe Conn/Cinnamon Burke: I'd like to visit the Viking era because women were respected, could own property, and divorce husbands who disappointed them, so it would be a past with values I'd recognize.

I was blessed with parents who read to me, so I grew up loving to read. Taking up writing was a natural for me. I began writing one summer for fun, and have kept writing since. Books change lives, that is a marvelous gift.

Visit Phoebe's Website 

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger starryann2000 said…

    Hello, I am an avid reader who has been reading since age 5 when I picked up my dads Louis LaMour and began to read, only had to ask him a couple of words. I think the Vikings might be interesting.
    If you could meet a historical figure who would it be and why?

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Vikings would also be a place I would like to visit, especially because they respected their women

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Phoebe/Cinnamon,
    I think any time where woman are respected would be a great place to vacation.
    So would you be married/Divorced? have land?
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I have always like the Viking era too. Besides the respect of their women which I agree with, I would love to see one of their longships that they used for travel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home