Monday, April 20, 2009

Ask An Author Week #2: Michele Dunaway:

Question: If you could travel back in time for a month long vacation, which Era would you visit and why?

Michele Dunaway: I'm not too fond on the lack of creature comforts of bygone days. Call me happy with this era.

Best selling author Michele Dunaway writes about love, American Style, for Harlequin American Romance. Her current book, her twentieth, is Twins for the Teacher, a March 2009 release. Bachelor CEO follows in July.

Visit Michele's Blog

Visit Michele's Publisher

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger starryann2000 said…

    There is that with lack of creature comforts and I am sure we today would probably be very uncomfortable in some earlier times.

    If you could meet a historical figure who would it be and why?

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    LOL Michele!!
    That is so true!! I don't know how I'd survive without the internet or t.v.
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Michele Dunaway said…

    Yeah, I admit, I'm a party pooper, but really, don't send me back farther than the 80s.

    Historical figure? That's a toughie. Jesus, because then I'd know beyond faith he's real and all is true.

    Maybe Lincoln, to see if he really was what we believe him to be.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Me :) said…

    LOL I think I agree with you. No futher than the 80's. But if I went there I might become warped by having to deal with the clothes again :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home