Monday, April 20, 2009

Ask An Author Week #2: Kelley Heckart

Question: If you could travel back in time for a month long vacation, which Era would you visit and why?

Kelley Heckart: I would want to travel back to the Dark Ages in Scotland so I could see first hand what really happened and to meet the mysterious Picts. 

Morgaine will do anything to save Avalon, but is she willing to sacrifice Lancelot, the only man capable of filling her heart with love?   

Visit Kelley's Website 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger starryann2000 said…

    Scotland does have an interesting history.

    If you could meet a historical figure who would it be and why?

     
  • At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too would love to visit this place and time

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Kelley Do you plan to meet any Scotish men on your vacation? ;-)
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Eva S said…

    I love books set in Scotland, would love to see the places too!

    You have a wonderful website, love the dragons and faerys!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kelley Heckart said…

    I would love to meet some of the characters from my soon-to-be released trilogy. I based the story on an actual Irish warlord named Aedan mac Gabrain of sixth century Scotland. He is mentioned is various ancient texts and is called 'Aedan the Treacherous' in the Welsh poems. I like dangerous men.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home