Monday, April 27, 2009

Ask An Author Week #3: Phoebe Conn/Cinnamon Burke

Question: If you could meet anyone of your characters in person, who would it be and why?

Phoebe Conn/Cinnamon Burke: I love all my characters, but Viper from TENDER SAVAGE will always be one of my favorites. He was a brave warrior, wonderful lover, had a great sense of humor, and sacrificed everything for the woman he loved.

I was blessed with parents who read to me, so I grew up loving to read. Taking up writing was a natural for me. I began writing one summer for fun, and have kept writing since. Books change lives, that is a marvelous gift.

Visit Phoebe's Website 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    now that is devotion to his woman; wow!!! Sounds like a great read.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Sounds like a dream man come true, I can see why you'd pick him :-)
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Viper sounds like a really sexy man,warrior to have all those attributes. I love it. Off to your web site to find out more. Good meeting you here. :)
    Carol L.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been reading your stories for years. One of the first (and still a favorite) that I read is No Sweeter Ecstasy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home