Monday, April 27, 2009

Ask An Author Week #3: Elizabeth L'Inconnu

Question: If you could meet anyone of your characters in person, who would it be and why?

Elizabeth L'Inconnu: Oh it's a triple tie - 3 is my favorite number... Hey, be good now...Adam and Adrian Gentry - Adam is a sexy, cool and very hot actor, and a werewolf, he is the hero from To Catch a Wolf. The last thing he wants is a mate. So I gave him one. To Catch a Wolf is available on Amazon. Adrian is from the second book, To Hunt a Wolf, which should be released in May. Adrian is a tortured lone wolf, looking for escape and redemption. He's stuck in his wolf form until the silver bullet is removed from his rump. Why, oh my reasons are entirely too shallow - they are both sexy beasts.For a non-shallow reason - it would be Victor Stanton, my hero from the upcoming anthology, La Casa di Segreti, because he has died already and been brought back to life. Maybe he can answer some questions?

Victoria Powers and Adam Gentry are caught in the same trap. Regardless of the temptations Victoria wags under his nose, Adam doesn't want a mate. Victoria does not want a mate either, but with full moon coming, can they fight their attraction or will their werewolf genes win?  

Buy the Book 

Visit Elizabeth's Website

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Sounds like Triple the fun Elizabeth.
    What would be a question you would ask Victor Stanton?
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Oh, these stories sound very good. I have to read them. Thanks for the tease. :)I love reading about Highlanders, werewolfs and vampires.
    Carol L.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love stories about wolves. Can't wait to read yours.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Afshan - mmm what would I ask Victor? I guess I would ask him what death is like and what comes after?

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carol. Thanks. I am glad you like werewolves and vampires. Ohhh Highlanders too. Sexy. :)

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phyllis, thanks - I hope you enjoy the book. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home