Monday, April 27, 2009

Ask An Author Week #3: Jacquie Rogers:

Question: If you could meet anyone of your characters in person, who would it be and why?

Jacquie Rogers: I love them all! And are you including only human characters? From Faery Special Romances, I thought Caedmon was intriguing. His story is Much Ado About Faeries. Caedmon is a faery man of the Sun Clan and is Chief of Portal Police. He’s macho and he has no time for courting. The faery queen insists he woo the woman chosen for him, but all he wants to do is hit something. Thankfully, the goblins invaded so he could work off a little steam.

I'm a former software designer, campaign manager, deli clerk, and cow milker, but always a bookworm. I've been writing fiction for nearly 10 years, and have several completed novel-length manuscripts in the western historical and futuristic romance genres. My current release is a short contemporary novel, Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues (trade paperback). Before that, Faery Special Romances was released: 10 stories in 10 time periods. Royalties go to Children Tumor Foundation: http://www.ctf.org

Visit Jacquie's Website 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Hey J
    I wonder if he'll start to woo her after he lets off some steam.
    I guess I'll just have to read it to find out ;-)
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Jacquie,
    I'm sure once he pursues her he'll put everything into that pursuit. :) I'm off to your web site and find more. :)
    Carol L.

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger Jacquie Rogers said…

    LOL, Afshan! Let's just say Gracie, the mate chosen for him, is a very strong woman.

    Carol, he seriously needed those goblins to, shall we say, express himself.

    Oh, and Will Shakespeare was a bit of a nuisance, too.

    Jacquie

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the title of your current story.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home