Monday, April 13, 2009

Ask An Author Week #1: Sherry Lewis

Question: If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have three books with which to read for five years, which three books would you take and why?

Sherry Lewis: PENMARRIC by Susan Howatch because I love the way she handles point of view and I love long, meaty books. This is one of my favorites. JOHN ADAMS by David McCullough. It’s probably the best book I’ve ever read, and it always makes me want to be a better person. COLONY by Anne Rivers Siddons because I just love the way she uses the language in this book. It’s almost poetic.

Sherry is the multi-published author of contemporary and time-travel romance, and of traditional mystery. When she’s not writing or talking on the phone with her incredibly beautiful, intelligent and gifted grandchildren, she can be found teaching writing classes online. 

Visit Sherry's Website 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger Arcanespeace said…

    welcome Sherry being an aunt and u being a granmother i bet youhave some cute stories have any of ur charactors been based off of your grandchildren even if it was just an attitude?

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Hey Sherry!
    Wow your going to be busy with those choices. Enjoy.
    Family seems important to you , so my question is do they read your work? And if so what have they said to your about your writting?
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    hi and welcome Sherry. I must check out your site b/c I love contemporary romances.
    Do you listen to music while writing? Thanks.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Maryanne said…

    Hi Sherry. I haven't read and Anne Rivers Siddon book in ages. Thanks for the suggestion!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Estella said…

    I loved Penmarric!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home