Monday, April 13, 2009

Ask An Author Week #1: Paty Jager

Question: If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have three books with which to read for five years, which three books would you take and why?

Paty Jager: Lauri Robinson's Shotgun Bride for a fun, uplifting read, an Agatha Christie mystery to keep my mind busy, and a survival book. ;)

Award-winning author, Paty Jager, has a third book in the Halsey brother series, Miner in Petticoats, available June 12, 2009. Ethan Halsey clashes with Aileen Miller, a widow, who refuses to part with the land he needs. As they battle, their lives become enmeshed and their hearts collide. 

Visit Paty's Website 

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Arcanespeace said…

    welcome to the blogg cant wait to learn more about you and your books

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Hey Paty!
    That's a good idea Paty, having an uplifting book to keep your spirits up. And one can never go wrong with a good mystery.
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger housemouse88 said…

    Hey Paty,

    I like the idea of a survival book. I think this would come in handy. Have a great day.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Paty Jager said…

    Thanks Arcanespeace.

    Babyblue22, Yeah, I like to cover all my basis. Though I notice I'm the only one to bring a survival book! LOL

    HI Housemouse88,
    I noticed I'm the only one thinking survival! Must be why I write westerns!

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    hi Paty and welcome. You mention the Halsey brother series which I must check out. I love series books where one can keep an update on the first characters in the other books and also meet new characters. Thanks.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Helen Hardt said…

    Hi Paty -- I answered a question just like this on a different blog a short while ago. And a survival book never occured to me, LOL.

    Helen

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Miner in Petticoats sounds like a great read!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Paty Jager said…

    RobynL- The series starts with Miner in Petticoats, then Outlaw in Petticoats and in June Miner in Petticoats. I'm working on the fourth book.Doctor in Petticoats. There are five books in all with a Halsey brother as the hero.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Paty Jager said…

    Helen,

    Yeah, I'm too practical! LOL

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Paty Jager said…

    Thanks Barb! I'm hoping the reviewers and subsequently the readers will like it.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Estella said…

    A survival book sounds like a must.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home